Monday, January 30, 2006

Band-Aid Queen


It all started with just one . . .


Loo is not physically hurt, but obsessed with band-aids. In order to break herself from sucking her thumb, she put a band-aid on it regularly for a month. To help the process, Mama put several boxes of band-aids around the house.

This weekend, she felt the need to "put a band-aid on it" for everything. I could have sneezed on her and she would have run for one. After I took these pictures, I saw two or three new ones within ten minutes - I think her elbow had five on it by the end of the day. Last night, I had to force her to take a bath, b/c she didn't want all her band-aids to come off!

Oh, my goodness :)

I guess we should by stock in Johnson & Johnson, Inc. in hopes of earning some of our money back! LOL!

In the end the total pictured is nine. I don't want to count them now, it would make me sad to see so much waste!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loo, please reference my apology above (the nose). Ditto on the feet. Sorry again.

P.S. Maybe you could blame your Mama a little at least...

Anonymous said...

How funny with all the band aids. lol! All the pictures are just GREAT! Very sweet kids.

2/01/2006 10:17 PM

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »