Saturday, March 18, 2006

Mama's New Camera!

It arrived on Wednesday! Can you tell I am happy?
Notice where it was made? Dada must have overseen its production . . . wow, he really loves Mama - LOL!
I had a blast taking pictures of lots of things around our house, but had the most fun with the kids! Here are a few of my favorite shots:
I don't know why this picture rotated when I uploaded it; however, he looks so cute, I decided to keep it! Please lean your head to the right a little, there you go . . .Loo wanted in on the action, too, and requested that I take her picture! Of course, I had no problem agreeing b/c I love to take her picture :) When I told her that Daddy got me this new camera, she informed me (and Dada, since we were chatting online) that she wanted him to buy her a princess camera! I have been teaching her how to take pictures and she seems to be enjoying herself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beauties! (the camera & the kids!) I love Loco's "KISS ME - I'M IRISH" pictures!
L&M

CameraDawktor said...

He can buy me one too if he likes....just jokin'!!!

Awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

Yes people, I put the latest in camera technology in the hands of someone who can't figure out how to rotate a picture before posting it... This is my life...

CameraDawktor said...

Poor dada...we feel so sorry for his embarassment!! teehee!!