Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Playset Update

It is almost officially done! Really, it is done, but the shade material needs to be put on it for it to be declared official! Loo loves it and has been inviting everyone she knows over to play. Today on the way home from Miss D's, she informed me that she invited one of her friends from daycare over to play and that she said yes - LOL! Talk about taking charge :) She is so proud of her new swing set that her Daddy built for her. She keeps talking about them and wanted to play on Monday morning outside at 6:30 - that is definitely a happy girl . . .

When she first went up on it, she kept saying, "Whoa! This is high!" and wouldn't stand up!

A big thank you goes out to PP for helping Saturday and Sunday. We (I mean Dada) could never have gotten it done in a timely fashion without his help. Also, C & Stewbie came over on Sunday evening to assist with the monkey bar section. At one point Dada & Mama were going to try and put it up by themselves with the help of a latter and two wooden horses, but then we got smart and had a reality check! I think exhaustion temporarily took over our better judgment . . . HA!

Before the project began . . .

During the fun . . .

Loo's first trial run playing . . .

More pictures in a day or two when it is "officially" complete!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Loo (& her friends!) like her playset. It looks like a great one. I'm glad I got to see it before I visit. Hopefully, in summer.
L&M
P.S I may not always sign but I always check out the blog!